CURRICULUM VITAE OF NIKOLAOS DELIVASILIS
Date of birth: 04/08/2000
Place of birth: Alexandroupoli
- 2006-2008: Teaching traditional violin by Mr. George
- 2006-2008: Teaching traditional song by the Thracian
singer, Chronis Aidonidis, in his traditional music workshop of
Municipality of Alexandroupolis
- 2008-present: Teaching traditional violin by Mr. Kyriakos Petras
- 2017: Degree in Harmony (Music School “Echochroma” by Eleni Deligiorgi)
- 2018-2020: Holder of a degree in Counterpoint (conservatory “Filippos Nakas, responsible
Professor: Vassilis Kitsos)
- 2018-present: Student at the University of Macedonia in the Department of Music
Of Science and Art, in the direction of “Greek traditional (primary)
music specializing in traditional violin.
- 2011 – Today: Archive of Musicological Tradition “Chronis
Aidonidis »Member of the club orchestra – Violin. Main duties:
Participation in the events and happenings of the association.
- 2016 – 2018: Archive of Musicological Tradition “Chronis
Aidonidis “. Member of the Youth Orchestra – Violin. Main duties:
Participation in rehearsals and choral festivals, Participation in
events and performances of the club.
- 2016-2018 Professor of theory departments at the music school
- 06/2018: Participation in recording of tracks, Sound recording studio:
Douka Siskopoulou (02/2018), Vangelis Georgatzis (07/2018)
- 2014 – 2017: Festival of Traditional Dances – Cultural Association
OTE Employees (Messolongi, Volos, Thessaloniki, Kilkis, Edessa,
- 11/2016: Participation in the orchestra of the Holy Diocese
Didymoteicho- Local customs (Responsible: Christos Kissoudis)
- 2018-2019: Participation in the “Violone” orchestra of the University of
Macedonia with a responsible professor Mr. Giannis Zarias.
- 5/2019: Event of traditional music ensembles of the department of
Music Science and Art at the Thessaloniki Concert Hall with
teachers Socrates Sinopoulos, Manos Achalinotopoulos and Giannis
- Participation in rehearsals, performances-tributes to Greek composers
with the Youth Symphony Orchestra of Greece (S.O.N.E.)
- 2010 – 2012: Traditional song seminars by the: Cronis
Aidonidis, Vangelis Mammos, George Giarenis, Vangelis Dimoudis.
- 2010 – 2012: Attendance of traditional Samothrace
violin courses by the old violinist of Samothrace Kyriakos Stergiou.
- Attending a series of seminars entitled
“The reflection of art in disability / Reflection of disability in art ”
- Byzantine Music lessons from the lead singer of the Holy Temple
Agiou Therapontos Thessaloniki, Dr. George Patrona.
- Graduation from the 4th GEL Alexandroupolis with a grade of 19.5
- Very good knowledge of English (2014 CEFR (B2) – MichiganState
University και Cambridge University)
- Excellent computer skills (2016 ECDL in modules: Word,
Excel, Access, PowerPoint,Internet Explorer & Windows.)
- Knowledge of musical instruments: Violin, Lute, Guitar, Piano.
- Dealing with sound programs – ProTools, Cubase, Adobe
- Using a score recorder: Finale 2012/2014, MuseScore