Through Djing course students will have the opportunity to learn basic rules of sound engineering, creation and production of their own music. The student will have at his disposal all the means for the knowledge he will acquire. Some of the fields covered are:
- Introduction to music production and technology
- Pc Djing (Virtual Dj – Traktor Dj Ableton Live)
- Computers and music programs as DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) digital recording platforms
- Basic Djing Techniques
- Midi, Plug-ins, Samples, Drum machines, Virtual synthesizers
- Specialized recording techniques
- Audio Editing
- Vocal Tuning
- Mixing techniques
- Βeat making & programming
Djing lessons take place over a period of 3 months (two hours a week) in small classes (3-5 people in each class)
The days and times of the seminars are determined according to the obligations of the participants and are usually in the afternoon.
The cost of the course amounts to €360 (Prepay the amount of €160. The rest of the amount will be paid at the beginning of each month of Djing lessons in two installments of €100)
The music technology teacher at AMS
John Chatzidimos began his musical studies at the age of six at the Contemporary Conservatory of Thessaloniki, initially with Music Training and Music Theory. His teacher was Gilles Gouldier with whom he started flute lessons which he continued until the age of 14 when with teacher George Hatzi (Buena Ventura, Banda Latinico) he started learning guitar, which won him over.