The modern equipment of our studio in combination with the knowledge and experience of our recorders, lead to a professional recording of a musical ensemble based on the high acoustic aesthetics. Since we ourselves are musicians, we set the level of recording very high because we understand that a correct and “clean” sound is one of the key ingredients for highlighting the piece of music.
Each musician enters the recording studio one by one and records his own musical part with the right setting for the best possible sound. It is an ideal way of recording for record production.
Multichannel Live recording
The whole band enters the recording studio and records simultaneously on separate channels. It is suitable for demo, for building the band, promo material, for discography in order for the band to find out how it sounds on stage.
See the studio’s equipment in detail.
- 8x Focusrite 2802 console preamps
- 8x Focusrite ISA828 2U
- 2x Amek 9098 1U
- 1x LaChapell Audio 583s 2x500s
- Neve 1073 DPA
- JDK Audio V14 500s
- 2x Lindell Audio PEX-500 500s
- EQ Focusrite REDTUBE 2
- Empirical Labs Distressor EL8-X 1U
- Summit TLA-50 1/2U
- API 527 (x2) 500s
- Chandler Little Devil 500s
- API 525 (x2) 500s
- Buzz Audio Potion 2x500s
- Purple Audio Action 500s
- Royer SF12
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD-421n (x2)
- Sennheiser MD-421 II
- AKG D12
- AKG C414B XLS
- AKG C414 ULS
- AKG C451 (x2)
- Shure SM57 (x2)
- Shure SM58
- Electrovoice RE-20
- Oktava MK-319 MJ mod
- Neumann TLM-103
- Neumann KM-184 (x2)
- Neumann U87
- Dynaudio BM6A
- Behringer Powerplay Pro-XL Headphone Amp
- SM Pro Audio HP6E Headphone Amp
- 2x Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Headphones
- 2x Beyerdynamic DT-770 M Headphones
- 1x Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro Headphones
- Pro Tools 12
- Cubase 8
- Ableton Live 9
- Max For Live 7
- Audio Hijack 3
- Logic Pro X
- Reason 8
- Sibelius 7.5
- Native Instruments Komplete 9
- Native Instruments Maschine
- IK Multimedia ARC2
- Celemony Melodyne Editor
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- Plugins from: UAD, Soundtoys, Waves, Arturia, Native Instruments, Softube, Sound Radix, Spectrasonics, Soniccouture, Fabfilter, Slate Digital, Toontrack, Sonnox, Izotope, etc
- Speakeasy Vintage Music Tube Preamp Pedal
- Overstayer Instrument Driver (2channel) 1/2U
- Active DI (x2)
- Radial Re-amping Kit (J48 DI + X-Amp)
- Radial Sgi
- DW Performance Standard Black North American hard rock maple 10/12//16 /22
- Sonor 3003 9-ply maple/basswood shells 10/12/14/22
- Sonor 2007 Great punchy sound of the all-birch drums. 10/12/14/20
- Bach Maple Custom Drumset 10/12/14/20
- Hammond Cv
- Leslie speaker 145
- Moog Little phatty Mark II
- Fender Rhodes Mark II
- Roland RE-201 Space Echo
- Korg Kaoss Pad 3
- Eventide Timefactor
- Eventide Modfactor
- Eventide Space
- Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
- Moogerfooger FreqBox
Ritmüller piano with tail 188cm.
Our piano is brand new, made in 2019 and is the best choice to record your music.
Machine: Made in the traditional European style. All wooden parts are made of maple and produced from advanced digital
Machine mount: cast, processed aluminum.
Wooden frame and base beams: Reinforced walnut for rigidity and strength.
Kavalaris: Top of solid maple, cross vertical slices of maple resulting in the most efficient energy transfer and clearer sound.
Silencers: High quality European wool for professional performance. Key cover with slow closing shock absorber. Solid bronze metal parts.
Hammers: Specially selected felt for an ideal combination of elasticity and density, designed to produce concentrated, multi-dynamic and rich sound.
Mechanism base: Spruce with vertical shock. Keyboard material: High quality isobrenic spruce with ebony on the black keys.
Middle pedal: full sostenuto (isocrates).
Balcony: 19 layers of cold-pressed maple veneer and in a micro-wave press for stability in the tuning keys.
Cast iron frame: with the traditional casting in a sand mold and finished with CNC pantograph.
String / scale design / architecture: by renowned piano designer
Luther Thomas with inactive string tuning.
Speaker: vertically crossed spruce slices shaped to produce maximum tonal response and structural integrity.
Strings: German Röslau steel and pure copper bass winding.
Wrenches: Nickel-plated and turned steel string wrenches.
Rehearsals, Professional Recordings, Covers, Live Streaming etc.
See below some examples of our work.