Curriculum vitae Fiona Labridi-Wolfsohn
Fiona is of Greek-German origin, born in Greece. Graduated dramatic soprano – with extensive teaching and solo experience as a performer of classical repertoire, but also as a performer of blues-pop-rock music.
She is also a composer of pop-rock-blues songs and is professionally involved in the production of personal music projects and also teaching.
Among with her artistic course, since 2004 she has been teaching singing
and vocal seminars in Conservatories, Music Schools and Theatrical Workshops
in all of Greece. In 2018 she founded FindMyVoiceWorkshop in Thessaloniki, a vocal / singing workshop for everyone. An alternative group lesson project, aimed at training, relaxation and healing through the art of singing.
In the summer of 2020 she completed and published her first book on the two-way relationship between Voice Art and Psychotherapy, entitled «FINDMYVOICE – A Holistic Method of Voice / I Heal myself and Heal with My Voice”»
- She studied classical singing with the bassist George Pappas.
- She received a diploma in Monody with Excellent Unanimous and ‘A’ award at the Classical Conservatory of Holargos under the guidance of mezzo soprano Rositsa Troeva.
- Attended seminars with internationally renowned artists Ghena Dimitrova and Rudolf Knoll.
- She has been distinguished in international and domestic lyric song competitions.
- Six-year attendance of experiential-psychological seminars on the physical recording of psychological shocks.
- Acting Seminar at the theatrical workshop ActingHow.
- In 2017, she attended a ScreenActing course at the MET School in London, while taking acting and performing classes with the award-winning Swedish director Jonas Grimas. (BAFTA/BBC/TV4 etc.)
She was a member of the jury of the Artistic Student Games of the Aegean Region.
She collaborated and sang with the German soprano Cristiana Jordan at the German School of Athens, in the play “Two Women, Two Europeans, One Voice”.
He dedicatedly served the lyric song for several years, giving solo recitals throughout Greece and abroad. Her opera repertoire included roles such as:
Leonora (LaForzadelDestino), Turandot, Aida, Santuzza (Cavalleria Rusticana) etc.
Classical education did not stop her from pursuing her love for other types of music such as blues, rock and soul. She started collaborating with bluesrock bands as a lead singer with appearances in clubs in Athens, the region and abroad.
She was a lead singer in the Bluesband “TubeaBassa” where for four years they gave concerts and participated in festivals all over Greece.
She participated in two world-fusion records, doing the vocals. In 2002 – “VisionaryWorld” and in 2004 “Hyperfly” by Albert Panagiotopoulos and since 2010 she was a founding member of ALTRIBE as a lead singer and songwriter of the band. With ALTRIBE she has released a total of four complete albums and two singles.
2011 “The Miracle” FM Records
2012 single “I’m getting further and further away” Warner Music
2014 «Aphrodisiac» AAP
2016 «Spooky Train» Cultural Action / EMSE
2017 single «Too late to come back»
2018 «You heal my heart» Cultural Action / EMSE
2020 «Τhe Promised Land” [Digital album]
In May 2018 she released her first complete solo album “You heal my heart” with songs she has composed, but also in collaboration with Albert Panagiotopoulos, in production and orchestration of the famous drummer / composer / producer Nikos Antipas known by Socrates and his collaborations with Haris Alexiou, Alkisti Protopsalti, Sting etc.